Tuesday, February 16, 2010

love it: black and white

Yesterday, while shopping at Anthropologie (a rare occurrence these days), I found a dress for me and these great flash cards from Wee Gallery for Miss A:

 
Miss A loves them.  I was concerned that maybe she was too old for them.  They say they are great for newborns, but she is mesmerized by them.  And then this morning as I was pouring over the blogs I read daily and found this via oh joy!:

  
They are a collection of dvds for little ones with images and animations all in black and white.  My only problem is that it involves a television.  But I guess if it was for limited time it would be fine.  The website says they are available at the MOMA, although I was unable to find them on their site.

What do you think?  Would you let your little one watch the animations or would you just stick to flash cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment