Monday, May 10, 2010

yams are fun!

Miss A had her first real solid food yesterday (I don't count rice cereal)!  So fun!  We started by making the yams "from scratch" (really not much more difficult than opening a jar of baby food).


As I pushed steamed yams through the colander Avery waited...impatiently!


(I feel like she should have a fork in one hand and a knife in the other chanting "give me food!")

And then she ate!  She loves to eat.  And she loves to help me feed her....


It ends the same way it begins...with a bit of fussing to tell me she has had enough of this new orange stuff!


Overall, super successful!  The only downside...she hasn't pooped since about 4 a.m. this morning...it's now 6 p.m.  This is not normal....let's hope we are not dealing with constipation here because that would not be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment